GTC4me    |     Student E-mail    |    Blackboard    |     A-Z Index

Institutions Equivalencies

You can look up Course Equivalencies for your institution by
selecting the institution and then clicking on the "Get Courses" button.

The colleges are listed alphabetically. If we have never received a transcript from your former college, you will need to request an official copy be sent to the Office of Transcript Evaluation in order for the advanced placement personnel to research that college and award appropriate course equivalents. A grade of "C" or better is required to transfer. If your former college reported under the quarter system mathematical conversions must be done to determine sufficient hours to transfer as equivalents. Course equivalents are determined by course content the same semester in which you earned your credits. If the content is not the same, transfer credits may not be awarded even though the prefix and number are showing as an equivalent. Some former courses have time limits within the program of study.

About the College Future Students & Admissions Current Students & Resources Academics Corporate and Career Development Alumni & Cummunity Apply Now Home